Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ahlan wasahlan Arabic

And thus my blog is born. I have been thinking for some time about how to best begin this project. I am in a curious situation. I am both a student and a teacher of Arabic. Teacher? Practical teacher to be..hehe.
I taught Arabic is simple when i was at secondary school. Now, i realize what thus thing are not like i taught before. I am now arabic student in Institut Perguruan Tuanku Bainun. My best tutor or mentor is Ustaz Mohd. Nazmi Desa (now Dr. but he refused to used that title even he had pass his PhD). I was very impressive with him. Later, he was my teacher at secondary school (Al-Irshad).
I was fortunate enough to have received allowance from BPG(Bahagian Pendidikan Guru) to come and study here for five and half year. I did a BED in PPPR PET as arabic language as a major course. I am interested in how people learn. I want to be active in Arabic language teaching and learning in the country and the world.
I hope that this blog will be of use to students and teachers of Arabic. More soon…

No comments: